The trials of being a stay at home mom and crafting

Friday, August 28, 2009

Not Much

School has started a week and a half ago and I've been so busy. I've been busy canning from the garden and helping a friend can since this is her first time. Also I watched another friend of mine's little boy. He is so cute and such a good baby. I will have him again a couple of times next week because they are going to be painting there brand new house and she doesn't want him in the smell.

Today, I need to do beans and juice my tomatoes. So another weekend of cooking tomato sauce is on it's way. With all this going on I've neglected the laundry and house work. Knitting has been a nightly thing. I have startitis really bad. So last night I casted on for the Best Friends Scarf in Malabrigo Silk Wool in Blackberry. I love the color. It's a nice dark purple. So soft. I was going to make it for one of my good friend's birthday (she love purple) but I still have teachers to think about. I thought about making scarves for the teachers but don't yet.

Well the kids need to get ready for school so I should go. Hopefully I'll have more next time.

No comments: